A charming and trendy European standard eBike. A comfortable, practical everyday companion.
The Minerva Grande is designed to serve as a versatile and reliable means of travel for work, utility and leisure.
A Mid motor and a rack-mounted Li-Ion battery offer up to 50 Kms of adventure (depending on battery model), with a handlebar-mounted LED display allowing you to alter between 3 modes of assistance and reserve/increase power.
As with most step-through bicycles, comfort is at the forefront of the Grande. Its frame adopts a low-step geometry to ensure ease when mounting, and its short handlebar reaches to maintain a natural posture.
- Frame: Aluminum, Step-Through City, Unisex
- Battery: Phylon 10.4 Ah, 374.4 Wh, 36v Li-Ion
- Motor: Bafang 350w 36v, Mid Drive
- Display: Illuminated LED, 5 Modes Bafang
- Lights: Front & Rear LED, integrated switch
- Front Suspension: Zoom
- Maximum Speed: 30 Km/h
- Charging Time: 4-5 hours
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8 speed
- Cassette: Shimano 8s
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 28″
- Spokes: Steel
- Front/Rear Tyre: Band with reflective tape
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc – Front & Rear
- Handlebar: Zoom, Aluminium, Backswept
- Stem: Aluminium
- Seat Post: Zoom Aluminum
- Saddle: Ergonomic Comfort, Wide
- Luggage Rack: Steel, Battery Integrated
- Fender: Rear mudguard; Front mudguard,
- Pedals: Neco WP 401
- Kickstand: Aluminium, Adjustable
- Other: Transparent Chain guard; Bell; Integrated Lock
- Battery Range: Up to 100 km (depends on assist level)